Subject: [Leica] Re: Never sold a Leica but couldn't resist the mirror picture
From: fmaturana at euskalnet.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Sat Dec 11 06:41:26 2004

However I never sold a Leica -being some of them my wife's gift- I couldn't
resist my self-portrait in a rather presumptuous mirror with an pseudo
imperial aigle but being in the middle of a moving for getting nearer my
daughter and my granddaughter this was the only mirror at home. Shooted at
1.250 ASA with similar camera than new Tina one -congratulations! I loved
too the picture of Joseph Yao with his Leicas. I'll try to do this sometime.
(With much less gear of course and with me many more years old)

http://web.canon.jp/Imaging/eos20d/specifications.html

Regards

Felix