Subject: [Leica] "O" series colour snaps
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sat Dec 11 14:11:15 2004

On 12/12/2004, at 3:28 AM, Jeff Williams wrote:

> Put a colour film in my "O" series replica during summer as I'd run
> out of Tri-X which is what usually goes in it.
> Then I managed to lose it during my "d?menagement" from Marseille to
> Orl?ans just south of Paris.
> Fortunately the camera turned up last week so I finished off the film
> with a few photos in Doullens, a nice village
> north of Amiens (very cold!).

I'm glad someone else does this: a few years ago, I lost my little fuji
digital (lika leica) and after 2 years shelled out for the Digilux 1.
About 3 years after it was lost, I found where I had hidden it ;-) Then
last month I went to pack for Chicago having got home from Nepal. Where
was the digilux? Had to go without it. Yesterday I found it, well
hidden where the nasty thieves would never look: thankfully it only
took me 4 weeks to look there this time. I really must stop hiding
cameras ;-)
Alastair

Replies: Reply from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] "O" series colour snaps)