Subject: [Leica] M6TTL Frame Counter Reset Lever Jammed
From: wmrav at triad.rr.com (William Ravenel)
Date: Sat Dec 11 07:53:30 2004

Thanks for the responses - consistent in the recommendation to send the
camera in for repair. So, off it goes this morning. Just when I was
contemplating another attempt at a PAW commitment after an aborted
effort in '03. That one failed after work and travel pushed the weekly
processing further and further behind. This time around I thought I'd
try color print film and one-hour processing to lighten the load. Might
have to start with non-Leica content.

Will