Subject: [Leica] OT: Kodak shuts Canadian plant
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Dec 10 14:30:13 2004

Thanks very much...That's precisely what I've been trying to convince
her for a while. But, like many on this list, she really LOVES silver,
and given that she prints for the likes of Susan Maiselas, one can
assume she's pretty good at what she does. I'm sure that sooner or later
she'll make the switch - if she sticks with printing long term.

B. D.