Subject: [Leica] Re: Digital Module R sensor vs EOS
From: s_gregory1 at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Thu Dec 9 18:24:11 2004

Emanuel:

Sound reasoning:

"If at some time there is a rangefinder digital camera
body compatible with Leica glass -- or some other
equivalent -- that allows film-quality results (as far
as megapixels etc. go) and also offers the ideal
ergonomics of an M, and if I can drop off my card-full
of digital images at some commercial station and then
later retrieve prints or the future equivalent of
slides -- no fuss, no muss, no &%$#@'ing around with
computers and inkjet printers -- then I'm in like
Flynn. "

Things are changing so fast even with quality of inkjet printers and
processes used, that perhaps the Digital M will be the one constant again in
the future to rely on for those of us who love the M system.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Scott Gregory