Subject: [Leica] FS Leitz 40mm F/2 Summircron -C
From: leo at fidalgo.net (Leo Christoffer)
Date: Thu Dec 9 15:35:31 2004

For Sale a very clean Leitz 40mm ?2 Summicron-C lens in the standard
Leica type M series mount with original rubber lens hood and a front cap
which fits over the hood. The glass and workings of this lens are all
excellent. The lens brings up the 35mm frame on my M6. This is an
excellent and sharp, light and compact lens for use on the Minolta CLE,
Leica CL, and other Leica M cameras. I am selling this lens as I got an
F/2 35mm Summircron. Prompt shipment via USPS Priority Mail Feel free to
contact me with your questions. Feel free to check my 100% positive
feedback, lkgroup.

$280 Plus $6 for shipping in the U.S.

Thanks

Leo