Subject: [Leica] RD-1 and I
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams)
Date: Wed Dec 8 21:58:30 2004

Thanks for that review Tom. Don't worry about those images on CD, take them
to your nearest pro lab(or even a lab with a Fuji Frontier) and get some
damn good RA-4 prints.

I attempted, though not as lucky as Tom, to get my hands on a RD-1 to try
out. Even went as far as emailing Epson Japan. I figured what the hell! I'd
like to try one at a wedding. These N**on digi's get heavy!!! I actually did
get a response. Hell, I tried!

Chris

"Dear?Mr. Williams
We appreciate your interest in Epson Camera R-D1.
Since it release, R-D1 has been accepted with high reputation by advanced
photographers in Japan.

In regard to your inquiry, presently only limited dealers carry R-D1 in US
market through?our US affiliate Epson USA.
As for the place to try out the product performance in US market,
unfortunately we have no information?about.
Please contact Epson USA and find out information you need.

Epson USA
 <http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/index.jsp>

R-D1 information

<http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/ProductCategory.jsp?BV_UseBVCookie=yes&o
id=-8175>

Best Regards,

???????????????????Epson Sales Japan Corporation
?????????????????????  EPSON Information Center
???????????????    Tel:81-425-85-8444(before purchase)
?????????????????      81-425-85-8555(after purchase)