Subject: [Leica] On Vacation - Almost
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Fri Dec 3 13:31:32 2004

Ruben

I am in Iowa right now with the temperature sitting at 43F right now (The
high for the week, but the high tomorrow is expected to be 30 F.  It was
19 this morning when I went to work.), it has been colder here recently
and in the - C range every night.  The temps have been right around +/-  2
- 4 degrees of Frankfurt and Warsaw temps, so should be similar to what we
have here.  I am indeed bringing proper clothing for cold weather.  When
we leave next week, the temp here is expected to be at 10 F ;-(

Gene

I am not sure from were you are leaving - but it is getting pretty cold
around this part of europa so do not forget some warm close to avoid
shaken
pictures - happy vacation! - ruben