Subject: [Leica] On Vacation - Almost
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Fri Dec 3 12:27:38 2004

Later today I will be signing off for the rest of the year as I am leaving
next week for Germany and Poland.  A couple of LUG members from over there
have indicated they would like to meet up, so I hope this will work out. I
will be back early January, 2nd week, So be good to each other, don't have
to many know down drag out fights.  Have a Happy and Safe Holiday Season!
I hope to have lots of exposed film to share with you when I get back.

Happy Holidays
Gene

Replies: Reply from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] On Vacation - Almost)
Reply from ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben) ([Leica] On Vacation - Almost)