Subject: [Leica] WAS Magnum Stories NOW Robert Frank Storylines
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Fri Dec 3 03:23:55 2004

Guys,

and I thought I was the only one who wasn't "trendy" enough to like the
later
stuff. There are flashes of inspiration amongst them but not many.

Personally I liked the ones of London and Wales - as you might expect; the
shots
from the tram and some of the ones of the 56 Democratic convention. In
particular I was struck one of a group of politicians in full flight on the
podium, and in the LH corner is a pool of calm -  Jackie Kennedy. Just a
moment,
but wonderfully caught.

Peter Dzwig