Subject: [Leica] Canon 20D ;-)
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (nathan.wajsman@planet.nl)
Date: Fri Dec 3 01:01:20 2004

Mark,

If the scenario you paint pans out, I will be very pleased to put my
Leica R lenses on a proper Leica R digital camera and my M lenses on a
digital M--if I can afford to. I will probably still keep my Canon stuff
around, the investment is relatively modest in Leica terms.

A big IF for me is the price of all those wonderful things. I am willing
to pay Leica prices for Leica lenses but not for digital bodies. Those
have to be competitive with a $1500 Canon DSLR (this does not mean that
the price must match, but it cannot be triple or quadruple
either)--otherwise I might as well put my Leica lenses on the Canon.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Almere, Netherlands
http://www.nathanfoto.com