Subject: [Leica] Canon 20D - Epidemic ?
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Fri Dec 3 03:50:46 2004

It's catching !!!
Since 2 hours ago I've been a 20D owner,just got it home and I'm waiting
impatiently for the battery to get to full charge. It certainly feels to be
step up the ladder from the 300D (Rebel), although I was very impressed at
what
it could do.
Found a s/h image stabilised 28-135mm too at a very reasonable price.
Looking forward to hearing first thoughts, reviews, complaints etc from
everyone.
Douglas
BTW I use the Novoflex R/EOS adapter, which is equally fiddly.