Subject: [Leica] A few more snaps from Monument Valley
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Nov 29 10:23:44 2004

Adam - It's been a long time coming (I was otherwise occupied last
week) but there isn't one of these that, to my mind anyway, doesn't
capture the beauty and vastness of this place.  The only comment I
would make is that I find the road in the first one a bit
distracting, but that may just be me.  I think you were fortunate, by
the way, to have encountered stormy weather.  It adds drama to the
images.

Thanks for letting us see them.