Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW Waiting for the Turkey
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sat Nov 27 20:31:38 2004

For the first time in many years, my whole family made it together for
Thanksgiving.  It was a great joy watching all the cousins get together
and interact with each other.  I borrowed my brothers 283 for a bounce
shot with a Canon 28 F2.8 at F4.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW-Turkey/Phoenixcousins

Two of my oldest brothers had not seen each other for about two years as
they come and go from different colleges on disparate sides of the
country.  Settling in for a crossword puzzle and a long chat with each
other seemed like the thing to do.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW-Turkey/phoenix2crossword

For my friends in Phoenix, I was only in town for two days and had
family obligations the whole time.

As always, comments always welcome.  Additionally, as we approach the
winter holidays, surplus Leica gear is also welcome. :)

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Replies: Reply from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] Don's PAW Waiting for the Turkey)
Reply from daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Don's PAW Waiting for the Turkey)