Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW Waiting for the Turkey
From: s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal)
Date: Sun Nov 28 03:19:33 2004

> For the first time in many years, my whole family made it together for
> Thanksgiving.  It was a great joy watching all the cousins get together
> and interact with each other.  I borrowed my brothers 283 for a bounce
> shot with a Canon 28 F2.8 at F4.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW-Turkey/Phoenixcousins
>
> Two of my oldest brothers had not seen each other for about two years as
> they come and go from different colleges on disparate sides of the
> country.  Settling in for a crossword puzzle and a long chat with each
> other seemed like the thing to do.
>
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/PAW-Turkey/phoenix2crossword
>
> For my friends in Phoenix, I was only in town for two days and had
> family obligations the whole time.
>
> As always, comments always welcome.  Additionally, as we approach the
> winter holidays, surplus Leica gear is also welcome. :)
>
> Don
> dorysrus@mindspring.com
Hi Don,
You allways amaze me with the clearity of your photos.I have my doubts that
i,ll ever aproach your processing.
But this time especially in the first shot i didn,t like it .To me it looks
like one of those digital hyperclean images more acutance then reality.
Thanks for sharing
simon jessurun