Subject: [Leica] B.D. & Greg
From: corkflor at iol.ie (Alex Hurst)
Date: Fri Nov 26 13:10:02 2004

Hi guys

I said recently I was a recent returnee to the LUG. It seemed to have
got more civilised and on-topic. Now I'm not so sure.

I've met both these guys (wasn't that you in Victoria, Greg?), and
they're both very pleasant, polite, entertaining company.

If you two don't happen to rub along together, why not sort it out in
private off-list, where you can argue with each other to your hearts'
content?

There's little percentage in conducting these sort of spats in
public, unless that's what turns y'all on.

Pax Vobiscum.

Alex
--
Alex Hurst
Waterfall

Tel: +353 214 543 328 (H)
        +353 214 270 907 (W)

Fax: +353 214 271 248
email: corkflor@iol.ie
Also: corkflor.2@virgin.net (when in the UK, which isn't often)
Home website: http://www.iol.ie/~corkflor/
Business website: http://www.corkflorists.com/

Pretty Good Privacy (PGP) public key available at:
http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371
ID: 0x5BB72019

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] B.D. & Greg)