Subject: [Leica] Digital back
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Wed Nov 24 16:49:11 2004

Do we have the parameters for this shot?  Shutter speed, aperture,
lens, ISO setting, anything else.

Looks like about 1/15th or 1/30th given the blur of the pedestrians, so
given the reasonably bright but diffuse light (and assuming ISO 100),
it's probably taken at f16.  There, that's my guess.  1/15th at f16,
but which lens?

During the Chat the Leica dudes did say that the shot of the flowers in
the church (also available at the Leica site, DMR section) was shot
wide open.