Subject: [Leica] Scanner resolution
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed Nov 24 03:40:51 2004

OK, I just printed this one out at 13x19, at 300 DPI with no scaling
whatsoever:
http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=3111&size=big

Looks pretty good to me. Provia 100F and the grain is not bad either! M7,
probably with the Summicron, probably around F4 or thereabout. Scanned
using the LS-4000 with very minor color adjustment and very small amount of
USM.

This is a full size crop (the file is relatively not small at ~135K). You
can see the stitches!
http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/egl_cropped.jpg

use richard at imagecraft.com)