Subject: [Leica] Something rather different
From: J.R.Beeching at bath.ac.uk (John Beeching)
Date: Wed Nov 24 02:12:02 2004

Dear Fellow LUGgers,

I usually walk to and from work: a thirty five minute brisk walk that takes
me along busy streets, run-down areas, a short-cut through a church yard, up
a steep hill via a posh part and finally by woods and fields.  I am as
likely to encounter down-and-outs as foxes or deer.  When the light is good,
I often take my camera and 50mm Summicron and occasionally, particularly on
the way back, take some pictures.  One day I encountered a fork and felt
drawn to photograph it.  On subsequent occasions I photographed other
details.  I wasn't sure what to do with this pictures, which intrigued me
but lacked the human content of most of my pictures.  However, I decided to
edit them into a group that more or less follows my walk to work.  The other
weekend I came across a doll, photographed it and felt that the set was
complete.  So, here they are:
http://staff.bath.ac.uk/bssjrb/Photographic/minutiae/minut.htm
I must admit that I am still not sure of them; therefore, I welcome your
comments and criticisms more than usual.

Thanks,

John
_
John Beeching