Subject: [Leica] Re: Nikon's profits tripled
From: rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra)
Date: Mon Nov 22 12:54:31 2004

On 22/11/2004, at 1:35 PM, Feli di Giorgio wrote:

> I would be very happy with a 10-12MP full frame camera.
> Manageable file sizes, DOF of a 135, low noise at high ASA, due
> to the large size of individual receptors. I really don't need 20MP
> for what I do...

I want a full frame sensor with 30 MP, that can shoot at four frames a
second for the whole roll, well ....  Then it'll be similar to the res
I get with Velvia and Provia, for big reproductions and no fuzz.

Maybe the DMR Mark III will be like this - as an upgrade to the
original DMR  :-)

Rick Dykstra,  L'Australie

Message from feli2 at earthlink.net (Feli di Giorgio) ([Leica] Re: Nikon's profits tripled)