Subject: [Leica] SUMMILUX 50/1,4 Asph
From: hlritter at mindspring.com (Howard L Ritter, Jr)
Date: Mon Nov 22 10:35:39 2004

After experiencing several months of agonized reappraisal of my motives and
of the moral balance of the universe...oh, hell, I just went and ordered one
from B&H. Back-ordered, hopefully 2 weeks.

I hope to have some revealing...I mean revelatory...photos to share before
the beginning of the sixth year of the present millennium.

--howard