Subject: [Leica] Interesting MP
From: sdp35 at cwazy.co.uk (Craig Zeni)
Date: Mon Nov 22 05:52:58 2004

These are mechanical items - they need to be used, at least a little.
I'm not saying trot them out to the kid's soccer|football game, but
don't stick 'em in a case and never use 'em.

Example:  The Schlumpf collection of automobiles in Mulhouse in France.
  Priceless cars - Bugattis especially.  If the car is complete enough
to run, they will pull it out of the display and drive it once or twice
a year.  Rest assured they're not driving them in hailstorms or rain,
but they DO get driven.  It's good for the machinery.  One of the staff
told me that if a car's not driven, it's just furniture with an engine.

CZ
NC