Subject: [Leica] How much to edit this photo?
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sun Nov 21 00:35:34 2004

Welll................... everyone has different eyes, but I would crop it
and color correct it like this:
http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/richard/tmp/Pb200160crvburnblur-richard.jpg

Personally, I would not have gone for the blur look either. Just because I
don't like to muck around too much w/ Photoshop. May be this is why I will
stay w/ the M7 scanned slides for a little while longer :-)

use richard at imagecraft.com)