Subject: [Leica] How much to edit this photo?
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Sun Nov 21 07:53:29 2004

That is the one that works the best for me. Perhaps following them
longer might have resulted in less clutter. Perhaps not. The main thing
is to phone the social worker and get the children rescued from parents
who would dress three children identically. These children are going to
be seriously messed up adults.

Not that I am against a little child abuse for the sake of a good photo
:-)

John Collier