Subject: [Leica] soo.. anyone ordered a R8/R9 digital back yet?
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Sat Nov 20 06:28:30 2004

Adam

I would guess the digital M would, with the exception of the external body
and hand controls, and range/viewfinder, be a completely new animal.  Much
more so than the DMR on a R8/9.

gene

It's SOO much money (for me at least) to ever consider that I'll wait
until it's been on the street a while and I can get an idea of how it
really performs. It's a lot of bucks to spend on a part of a camera
which is totally new for Leica.

I'll be much more likely to buy a digital M.

Adam