Subject: [Leica] FS: RF Coupled SLR lens to Leica M Adapters
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Fri Nov 19 08:18:12 2004

Please, Doug - If you want to jump on me for my "vitriol" regarding the
R series, jump away - although you ought to look up "vitriol," read my
posts, and then reconsider your choice of words.
But to suggest with a straight face that there is no "mantra" on the
list regarding the importance of Leica glass really is pretty
ridiculous. :-)