Subject: [Leica] FS: RF Coupled SLR lens to Leica M Adapters
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Fri Nov 19 08:20:43 2004

In a message dated 11/19/2004 9:58:56 AM Central Standard Time,
bdcolen@earthlink.net writes:

Am I the  only one amused by people searching for various ways to mount
non-Leica SLR  lenses on their Leica Ms, when the watchword for this list
has always been  "It's the glass, stupid!" followed closely by "a body is
just a box on  which to mount Leica glass."

:-)

I've never been a Leicasnob, and when a Vivitar 21 in M42 mount was
available at a 10th of the Leica glass, I took it.  Now I have the VC 21
which is a
tenth of the weight and only a little more expensive as either of the  other
choices.

We hear more about the LIST being Leica lustful than we hear Leica  lust
from
the list.

Regards,
Sonny