Subject: [Leica] PAW....More "signs of the..." and "autumn sunset" B&W
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (nathan.wajsman@planet.nl)
Date: Fri Nov 19 04:18:23 2004

Hi Ken,

This is how I size my image:

If the image is horizontal (landscape), then I set the long side to 750
pixels, letting the height fall where it may (usually around 500
pixels). I use the Image Size. I then save the image as JPEG, setting
the quality setting of 8 or 9 so as to arrive at a file size of between
100 and 200 kb.

If the image is vertical (portrait), the procedure is the same except
that I set the height to 600 pixels, which means that the width becomes
around 400 pixels, and so the file size becomes somewhat smaller than
with a horizontal image.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Almere, Netherlands