Subject: [Leica] I love looking at other people's photographs ...
From: KCassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Wed Nov 17 11:46:12 2004

Someone posted this to an internet photo-group that I read on the 13th
saying that they thought they'd photographed a ghost -- to be more exact:

"The [...] evidence we got (which im sure not everyone would agree with) is
a picture with a strange "object" in it. The first thing that caught our
attention was the little ball of bright light. We uploaded the pictures ...
only to find what looked like a face or something similar to that."

Imagine. A photograph of a face. But in any event, it's pretty obviously a
ghost.

http://digitalscan.paulding.net/epgr/MarianMt/MarianMtCem2-Zoomed-lightened.
gif

I'm glad that question about life after death has been solved.

Kc

Replies: Reply from timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton) ([Leica] I love looking at other people's photographs ...)