Subject: [Leica] Using Leica at -15F or -25C
From: reinwood007 at hotmail.com (Logan Reinwood)
Date: Tue Nov 16 07:08:23 2004

Hi all,

thank you for your answers...

I like the idea of finding a reason to buy a new camera :-)

except joking, as the use will not be like going out for a walked in a
freezing temperature, but take pictures during several ascent of mountains
higher that 6000m or 19000 feet.
I would like to minimize the options of failure and complicated handling
(need to always carry the camera under the coat, keep a battery in the
pocket, etc. etc.)

I will try to put my m2 in the fridge and see how it works...

Cheers, logan.