Subject: [Leica] Book Price! Like WOW! :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Nov 14 09:11:07 2004

Dan asked:

>Ted, Is this leather bound production the latest issue in your book?  The
>one I have
> is hard cover but not leather bound.<<

Hi Dan,
No the only book done in hand bound leather was the first book, "This is Our
Work. The Legacy of Sir William Osler." There were 250 special editions.
It's not something to produce for new books, as they cost a fortune and
longer to produce.

But the leather was incredible because it gave the book a whole new meaning
of feel and that incredible beautifully scent of new leather. :-)  It was
great.

However, not great enough to pop over $400 US for . ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner) ([Leica] Leather Binding)