Subject: [Leica] Book Price! Like WOW! :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Nov 13 15:23:31 2004

Tim Atherton offered:
Subject: RE: [Leica] Book Price! Like WOW! :-)

> Ted
> > check out Paul Grahams little photo book - I bought a copy for $9.95 in
> bookstore...> or http://tinyurl.com/4hex3<

Hi Tim,
Well that one at $900.00 plus was also quite a shocker.

> You might want to stockpile a few of those This is Our Work. in your
> basement
> hideaway (drink some of the home made wine to make space...)<<<,

Oh the wine part is in continual down sizing! ;-)

Actually I have 10 copies of the original case bound copies I'll put on sale
for Christmas shortyl It was a surprise for me to get my hands on them a
short time ago. ;-)

> PS the women in medicine has made steady sales in our little bookshop
> here -
> they get two or three copies a t a time and they always go<<,

It seems that's the case everywhere, so hopefully it might become a best
seller for the publisher. I sure hope so as I know the market's out there as
soon as women in medicne are made aware of it being available.

ted