Subject: [Leica] The hammer drops: An alias spurned...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Nov 12 19:54:53 2004

Jason Plastridge offered:

>>Jason Plastridge
Male, aged 37
Minneapolis, MN<,,

Now Jason lad,
That's a fine fellow. Thank you from the LUG family. :-)

See we pretty well know everybody like friends, even though at times we get
a tad snappy at one or other. And because we know each other by name it
helps keep the language more in line with what might occur between siblings
and old farts like myself and few other old codgers on the list. :-)

So then, I, and we, all thank you for identifying yourself as a real human
being. A good day sir.

ted