Subject: [Leica] UV Filters
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Thu Nov 11 14:32:51 2004

Hello all,

Thanks for all the opinions,

I never thaught use a UV to improve the lens quality, I use it only for
protection and I should say that sometimes in the past when I was changing
very fast the lenses the UV has really protected the front element, on the
other hand that's true that I can't imagine HCB with a UV. In Spanish we say
a word: "Domingueros", referring to the people who takes his car only on
"domingo" (Sunday), I'm probably a photographer "dominguero" (for Sundays,
week ends...) and I take so many care of the equipment.

Nevertheless I want to try the things that Seth has proposed, and the Mark's
advices too.

Saludos cordiales,
Luis