Subject: [Leica] iGavel Auctions
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll (Of))
Date: Thu Nov 11 09:05:54 2004

Thanks all for your opinions

Probably sometimes my English expressions should sound, I don't know the
word: Strong, simply, without details...?, I know English, more or less,
but I'm a self made person with the languages and there's a lot of
expressions and words I don't know.

The point is not exactly pay or not to pay, is the method to have
securities. For example on eBay I don't know why many sellers don't
accept payments through Escrow, this method gives safety for both and I
suppose that it can be used too in other Auctions.

I've buyed a nice Elmarit-M 21 mm, I've already contacted Amanda.

Best!
Luis
?

?