Subject: [Leica] iGavel Auctions
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Thu Nov 11 07:49:43 2004

Luis,

You should have no problem with Amanda. I knew her when she worked in NYC
for the major art auction houses, before she moved to Savannah. Doubt she
knows much about Leicas, but as she consulted Jim Lager about the grading
and condition of the items, you ought to have little cause for concern. I
looked over the auction when it first appeared, but saw nothing I liked
which I did not already own. I mailed Amanda privately because I had lost
track of her and had a nice reply. Just send her a mail if you have
questions.

What did you buy?

William

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll (Of)) ([Leica] iGavel Auctions)