Subject: [Leica] An observation
From: jklu at sas.upenn.edu (Jeffrey Lu)
Date: Wed Nov 10 20:06:50 2004

The other day, in an nocturnal emergency, I ran into a local store
looking for 120 hp5+...i saw almost no film out in the open (just a
couple rolls of consumer colour neg) so I asked the proprietor if she
carried any roll film.  She led me to a dorm-room fridge; there were a
few rolls of tmax 100.  That's it.  And it was well past the exp date.
I hope that means she just sold all her tri-x, fp4+, hp5+, apx 100 etc.
that day and was left with the stuff nobody wants.  But I get the
feeling that she WAS left with the stuff nobody wants, and not because
there was a big influx of roll film buyers that day.

Jeff