Subject: [Leica] OT Joe's Cozy Corner
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (Jon)
Date: Wed Nov 10 14:41:17 2004

"I'm not near there anymore, I am 250 miles away.   There are still good
places to hear music, check out http://www.wwoz.org/ for  playdates."

Thanks for the info Sonny...I can relate to the distance factor. From time
to time when I lived in San Jose, CA.  I would get calls from Chicago
friends asking me if they could spend a few days and could I pick them up at
the airport? I'd oblige and ask where they were coming in at SFO, Oak, or
San Jose? Invariably it was always LAX 400 miles away!
"You mean you don't live close to Disneyland?"
Nope...
"I'll get back with you"