Subject: [Leica] OT Joe's Cozy Corner
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Nov 10 11:13:24 2004

In a message dated 11/10/2004 12:51:34 PM  Central Standard Time,
jon.stanton@comcast.net writes:
For you folks that  live down in or around New Orlean's (Sonny, Jeff) Are
there any updates to  the closing of the famous bar? According to reports it
is to be shut  down.
A group of people from my old Chicago neighborhood were making the trip  down
to New Orleans with hopes of dropping in at the Cozy  Corner...
Jon

I'm not near there anymore, I am 250 miles away.   There are still good
places to hear music, check out http://www.wwoz.org/ for  playdates.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches,  Louisiana
Oldest continuous settlement in La Louisiane
?galit?, libert?,  crawfish

Replies: Reply from jon.stanton at comcast.net (Jon) ([Leica] OT Joe's Cozy Corner)