Subject: [Leica] Re: Early in the morning
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll (Of))
Date: Wed Nov 10 12:11:30 2004

Nice picture!

Luis Ripoll
?

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org] En nombre
de F?lix L?pez de Maturana
Enviado el: mi?rcoles, 10 de noviembre de 2004 21:01
Para: lug@leica-users.org
Asunto: [Leica] Re: Early in the morning

Last weekend I was awaked up early in the morning for my wife that
advised
me about the nice morning lights from our seaside house balcony. She
was, as
always, absolutely right so  I looked for my camera and got some
pictures of
the rising sun morning lights. I wish to share with all of you adding
these
lights of the morning to the falling lights of the evening of the other
picture, from the same place, in my photonet site.

Regards

Felix