Subject: [Leica] Re: Early in the morning
From: fmaturana at euskalnet.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Wed Nov 10 12:00:44 2004

Last weekend I was awaked up early in the morning for my wife that advised
me about the nice morning lights from our seaside house balcony. She was, as
always, absolutely right so  I looked for my camera and got some pictures of
the rising sun morning lights. I wish to share with all of you adding these
lights of the morning to the falling lights of the evening of the other
picture, from the same place, in my photonet site.

Regards

Felix

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Re: Early in the morning)
Reply from kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] Re: Early in the morning)