Subject: [Leica] how old are u - 68
From: heintz at ucalgary.ca (John W. Heintz)
Date: Wed Nov 10 08:13:06 2004

> From: "Jim Nichols" <nicholsj@edge.net>
>
> I have counted 83 responses through noon on Monday, and the average
> age is
> 49.7 years.  I have noted only Ted Grant and Richard Comen that are
> older
> than my 74 years.  Are there any more old-timers out there?
>
> Jim Nichols
Does 68 count as old-timer?

First camera, Argus c3 around 1950

First Leica: CL in 1979. My bad eyes just couldn't use the rangefinder.

Old Exacta w/ 85mm Steinheil for awhile. Good for faces.

Now waiting  with bated breath for Gerry Smith to fix my late
father-in-law's IIIf so I can try film again.

Digital is Soooooooo easy.

john h