Subject: [Leica] More signs of the Digital Age
From: jorg.willems at pp.inet.fi (Jorg Willems)
Date: Wed Nov 10 00:13:26 2004

There must be a correlation between DPI and quality of print.  10 dots per
inch is for sure not enough and 10,000 DPI is totally over the top.  Hence,
it must be between those extremes.  I understand that "quality of print" is
some how subjective.

I am one of those stupid guys that thinks that 300 DPI delivers acceptable
prints.  I must have missed something.  Please, explain.

Regards J?rg