Subject: [Leica] Canon with Leica Adapter
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Tue Nov 9 23:22:08 2004

Again, whilst the Canon is not as nice or easy to use as my R8 the
focus issue is one of screen quality rather than autofocus when using
the Leica lenses, but my prints are great. I only use 35mm for fun now,
for quality, or if I am using a tripod it is MF all the way but where I
once used 35mm a digital SLR gives me better prints but is less fun to
use.
Frank