Subject: [Leica] Question about a M6 Finder
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Nov 8 16:56:17 2004

Wade,
It sounds like you have a one off transplant of a M3 finder with a meter
kluged in.  Before you send it back, why don't you give DAG
(608-835-3342) a call to see if that is indeed what you have.

A really good way of check would be to mount a 50mm lens and see if the
thick lines are the only ones visible.  Then mount a 90 or 135 and see
if you get lines in lines.

I suspect that you might have a valuable to a collector camera; one that
could be traded for the M6 you thought you were getting plus other
considerations.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com