Subject: [Leica] Neg color films
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Nov 7 15:47:28 2004

Hans,
Price wise, the Fuji 400 speed in the professional 20 pack will give you
some very nice images for not much money.  In the U.S. this stuff goes
for $55 for the pro-box.

However, I much prefer the softer palette of NHG which is wonderful for
skin tones and times when surrealism isn't what you want.

If you want the really vivid color palette then the Kodak 400 Ultra
should do the trick.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com