Subject: [Leica] Leica IIIF questions
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Mon Nov 8 11:34:40 2004

Thanks Marshall
Since I posted the questions I found a manual for free download - the Nooky
is shown as an ekstra option in the back - the tubes are not - any way I
downloded it page pr page and have printed them out and glued them together.
The picture I posted was of the lot I bought taken by the place that sold
it - I will eventually take a picture of all the gear lined up with much
more affection - I found that I enjoy holding the camera even more then my
M6 - look foreward to see the first results when I get the film back from
the lab - all the best Ruben