Subject: [Leica] Leica IIIF questions
From: ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben)
Date: Mon Nov 8 02:08:15 2004

Have some questions regarding a camera I just bourght
Please have a look at http://www.rhodos.dk/forlag1x200.html
(I am happy you recomended the camera Daniel THANKS - I have been using it
all weekend - it was a joy - fits like a glove :-)

It is a red dial IIIF with a serial number 660 xxx - how old is it ??
The 3 Black Extension rings marked 3 on the photo - do they go directly on
the IIIf or do I need a mirror device ??
They are marked:
> 1:1,15
> 1:2
> 1:3
The ring marked 4 hase a screwmount towards the camera and a bayonet towards
the lens with a red dot - it is not an M bayonet - I tried with my M lens
and it did not fit
Do anyone have any Idea what this is for.

I find the film inserting a little fidlly - will cutting the film in any
special way improve anything ? I use standard  agfa rsx II in normal 35
casette

All the best
Ruben

Replies: Reply from DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp) ([Leica] Leica IIIF questions)