Subject: [Leica] LHSA convention cluster bombs Part One The Beginning.
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Wed Nov 3 23:02:32 2004

I wouldn't go so far as to say that APO is a term projecting absolute
quality. It's more in the line of a relative value.
It's my understanding that apo lenses focus all the color sources at a
specific focus distance set by the manufacturer. The other ranges, more or
less, work like any other optic.
I'll gladly stand corrected if I'm wrong.
S. Dimitrov