Subject: [Leica] Today - was Tomorrow-a picture
From: nbeddoe at lehman.com (Beddoe, Neil)
Date: Tue Nov 2 06:32:25 2004

I've just been watching pictures of queues at polling stations on CNBC that
were snaking along streets for hundreds of yards.  I've been voting in the
UK for 20 years and I've lived in several cities and I've never had to queue
to vote  with more than three or four people in front of me.

What's all that about then?

Neil